Exceptional Auction Results
The Charity Auction is one of the most popular methods for school and non profit fundraising. Planning and presenting a Charity Auction that is both profitable and memorable does not happen by accident. It takes hard work, great timing, cooperation, extensive planning, organizational excellence and a little luck.
Charity Auctioneer Jim Miller will guide your auction committee through the gauntlet of auction planning pitfalls and help ensure a successful fundraiser for your organization. His hands on approach with each Auction Committee is perfectly suited for any size event. If you are working with CharityAuctioneer.com, you are working directly with Jim. Utilizing over 30 years of Benefit Auction experience and a passion for fresh and creative revenue enhancements, has helped Jim build a reputation for exceptional results year after year.
Jim only works with 501(c) Non-Profit organizations.
While some clients have auction goals in excess of $1M, many start with fundraising goals of less than $100,000. Please don't let the size of your event discourage you from contacting Jim. He works with organizations or all sizes and from nearly every non-profit sector:
- Private & Public Schools (K-12)
- Social Welfare Organizations
- Independent Schools (NAIS-CASE)
- Land & Nature Preservation
- Human Rights Campaigns
- Charitable Scientific Funding
- Social and Recreational Clubs
- Animal Welfare
- Fraternal Beneficiary Societies and Associations
- Faith Based Groups
- Business Leagues, Chambers of Commerce, Real Estate Boards
- Professional Meetings and Conventions with a Charitable Event tie-in
- Higher Education - Colleges & Universities
- Private Foundations
- Public Institutions
- Voluntary Employees Beneficiary Associations
- Alumni Events
- Medical Research
- Hospitals & Health Care
- International Aid
- "One Time" Specific Need
Jim will tailor his services to meet your organization's needs.
Interested in adding Jim Miler to your Auction Team?