Does your Benefit Auction need help? You are not alone. Too many Charity Auction Committees are struggling with virtually no help at all. Maybe you are the committee member who drew the short straw for auction Chairperson? A PTA Parent tired of selling candy bars and calendars?
The Benefit Auction method of fundraising has become one of the most popular ways to raise money for schools and non profits around the country. Because of this, it's gotten very crowded out there with fly-by-night auction "fixers". Celebrities, local DJ's and traditional auctioneers all vying for your attention in this growing industry. Many proclaim to understand the Charity Auction world better than the next guy. It is understandably difficult to know who to trust.
Planning and presenting an effective, powerful, money-making Benefit Auction will not happen by accident It takes hard work and exceptional planning. Fortunately help is available. Charity Auctioneer Jim Miller leverages his 15 years of Benefit Auction experience to guide your auction committee through the gauntlet of auction planning pitfalls, all the while showing you the most up to date methods of increasing the bottom line at your next Benefit Auction.
Jim ONLY works for non-profit organizations. It's all he has ever done as an auctioneer.
As one of Jim Miller's clients you receive:
- A Professional, Expert Auctioneer, in the not for profit space, that assures maximum return for your auction items.
- Significant Financial Improvements to your bottom line.
- Someone who understand Donor relationships
- Expert guidance on all aspects of your auction - beginning immediately.
- Unique Money Making ideas to increase revenue streams.
- A long term vision for your event.
- Sound advice on effective marketing & promotion for your benefit auction.
- Accurate item valuation and "starting bid" pricing for your silent and live auctions.
- Proper sequencing of live auction items.
- Placement and Grouping of silent auction items.
- Expert advice when evaluating auction management software.
- Effective "auction night" scheduling and timeline management.
- Help in creating an efficient and streamlined auction check out procedure.
- Assistance in Volunteer relations and training.
- Help initiating or improving your online presence via website's and/or online auction.
- Unlimited Access to Years of experience that will benefit your event.
While some of his clients raise over $1,000,000 at thier annual events, the average client has an auction goal of less than $100,000. Jim works with Private & Public Schools, Animal Welfare Organizations, Local Service Clubs, Faith Based groups, local charities and Nationally recognized organizations of all sizes, and will tailor his services to meet your individual needs.